Mumda comprehensive package includes everything in basic plus a comprehensive childbirth class
Want to customize your mumda Birth package? At mumda, we believe YOUR BIRTH MATTERS!
Our Basic Birth Package helps you design your customized birth package with all your essentials in mind. Our A La Carte Doula rate is discounted in all our birth packages and you have an array of services to choose from.
At mumda we believe your birth outcomes are vastly improved through education, so we like to include these options for every expecting mom. Items for this package include:
• Mumda Doula – includes prenatal and birth support from your Doula! Minimum of two prenatal meetings, one postpartum meeting with your doula, customized birth plan, continuous phone call/text/email support with your doula, 24/7 Doula On-Call Care from 37 weeks on with no blackout dates, back up doula support, access to top-notch prenatal and postnatal specialist’s, continuous labor & birth support (starting at home if you desire), invites to exclusive mumda mom events and so much more!
Private Postpartum RE:Hab to help get pelvic floor back and choice of 7 wellness option Items for this package include:
• All the services and perks included in the Basic Mum Package (Mumda Doula, Daily Essentials for Labor class, Comfort Measures or Natural Childbirth class, Private Lactation consult, Post Partum Consult, Mumda Birth Box)
• Choice of Private or Group, Comprehensive Birth Class – HypnoBirthing, mumda Total Birth Prep, OR Mindfulness for Birth & Parenting
(*Note: If you choose the private class session, this is a $350 value towards 6 hours of private classes. If you desire or request more education time, additional hourly rates may be applied)
• Your choice of 7 discounted wellness services (listed in description above)
• Private Postnatal RE:HAB (fitness) session – this will help you regain your pelvic floor strength after baby arrives *NOTE: Your Well MUM services may be used prenatally or postnatally.
There is an upcharge if applied to induction “baby get out” services or at labor visits.